Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Journal

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pounds keep droppin

I have been able to stay at 199 for about a week and this morning I had a good surprise. I am down another 2 to 197. That means I have lost 13 pounds to date and I am a little over half way to my goal of 185. I had a good workout the other day, a 2 mile run followed by a 5 mile clip on the bike. Actually, it was 5.5 miles at 19:37, an average of 17 mph. I will post the run when I can but it was actually quite fast also at 8:30/mile.

I am thinking about going for another vegetarian stint this week, maybe 5 days. It is kind of time consuming though to cook 3 meals a day for 3 people and have them all want or need different things.

Today I think I will make a large batch of vegetable pocket pies and stash them in the freezer. I also need to make bread and I would like to make a few dinners to freeze so I do not have to kill myself all week.

I had a goal of a record 5K that I have not hit yet but I have only run one this year. I am not feeling great about ponying up the money for them at the moment. I need to put something on the calendar to work toward, my workouts are sporadic because I am working on the house constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment